Echoview Lanyard Lite Cotton
Echoview Mill of North Carolina is busy making sustainable yarns with a story, and American sourcing.
Lanyard Lite is a worsted weight chainette cotton yarn, great for household wares and more.
Contents: 100% Supima Cotton, organic and sourced in the USA.
Put Up: 453 g on a cone, 475 yards. That is a full pound of cotton on a cone.
Gauge 21-24 sts on size US 5-7 needles
Care: hand or machine wash gently, lukewarm water (may shrink a little with first machine wash)
- Palouse Yarn Co
- Fingering Weight
- Sock Yarn
Worsted & Aran
- BS Lambs Pride
- BS NatureSpun Worsted
- Custom Woolen Mills Prairie Wool Medium Soft Spun
- Echoview Lanyard Lite Cotton
- Istex Lett Lopi
- Jody Long Andeamo Lite
- JMF BFL Worsted
- JMF Santa Cruz Organic Merino
- Noro Ito
- Berroco Vintage
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca
- Peace Fleece
- Plymouth Encore
- Stonehedge Shepherd's Wool - discontinued
- Universal Yarns Deluxe SW Worsted
- Universal Yarns Deluxe Stripes
- Chunky & Bulky
- Needles/ Notions
- About Us
- Cabin Fever Spin In