Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.3
|Availability:||In stock (13)|
|Delivery time:||In-stock, ships next day|
The third installment in the Shetland Wool Adventures series.
Celebrate all things Shetland from the comfort of home.
164 pages, printed in the UK on FSC-certified paper.
Featuring 6 beautiful knitting projects, articles written by Shetland experts about wool, knitting, textiles and heritage; walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.3, includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• An interview with Donna Smith & Garry Jamieson
• Many interesting articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• Seasonal Shetland recipes
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• An exclusive second chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Barbara Cheyne, Alison Rendall, Mary Fraser & Amy Fair.
By purchasing a copy of the Journal you are supporting Shetland small businesses, creative industries and local tourism.
From the creator and editor, Misa Hay:
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, a celebration of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland. Beautifully designed, presented and printed in the UK, the Journal features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.