Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Delivery time:||In-stock, ships next day|
In Stock now!
Celebrate all things Shetland from the comfort of home.
164 pages, printed in the UK on FSC-certified paper.
Included-- knitting patterns, articles written by Shetland experts, seasonal Shetland recipes and book reviews, stunning photography and more:
- 6 knitting patterns beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy
- illustrations by Lorna Reid
- an interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
- 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
- Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
- 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
- seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
- book reviews by Hayley Anderton
- an exclusive first chapter of 'A Fair Isle Nurse' memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue:
Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.
By purchasing a copy of the Journal you are supporting Shetland small businesses, creative industries and local tourism.
From the creator and editor, Misa Hay:
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, a celebration of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland. Beautifully designed, presented and printed in the UK, the Journal features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.