Twice Sheared Sheep Row Counter Chain S Golden Lil Bee
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||In-stock, ships next day|
From Twice Sheared Sheep, this is a cool way to track your rows or pattern repeats!
Included: one chain counter with spaces and numbers 1-9, plus a 'melody clip' for counting more than 10 rows. This listing has a S, M or L in the title to denote Small, Medium or Large.
To use: Place row counter on knitting needle as any other stitch marker. OR-- for crochet-- place around neck of crochet hook! Each time you come to the counter move it to the next number in the chain. Use the clip to mark the “10’s” place when counting more than 5 rows, or use it to keep track of pattern repeats.
Sizes: (noted in Title of this listing)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 4 (3.5mm)
- Fits Crochet Hook up to E (3.5mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 8 (5 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to H (5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 10.5 (6.5mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to K (6.5 mm)